Retour aux discussions
Demande de fonctionnalité

Affichage tel que « Visible uniquement par les utilisateurs connectés »

研研究者 Researcher
Traduit en français·

I always stay logged in while browsing the gallery, so I didn't notice, but without logging in, the images available for viewing are restricted. Is there a setting for this? If such a setting exists, I would appreciate it if there were a notation like "Visible only to logged-in users," similar to the "R15" label, to help me decide whether to generate and publish images.

1

3 réponses

研
研究者 ResearcherOP·

As there appear to be no improvements made to the system, for users not logged in, I have added a note in the supplementary description field for images that can be viewed without logging in: "Viewable without logging in (logging in will allow you to view other images)."

E
Ethan·

C'est vrai. J'ai réalisé que nombre des œuvres que je suis ne sont pas accessibles au public. Ce doivent être des œuvres un peu sensibles, je suppose.

緒
緒方謙太朗·

Vraiment

Laisser une réponse

Rejoignez la communauté pour partager vos idées et réflexions.

Connectez-vous pour participer à la discussion