Torna alle discussioni
Richiesta di funzionalità

Mostra "Solo visibile agli utenti registrati"

研研究者 Researcher
Tradotto in italiano·

Since I was always logged in while browsing the gallery, I didn't notice, but without logging in, the viewable images are restricted. Is there such a setting? If such a setting exists, I would appreciate it if there were a notation like "viewable only to logged-in users," similar to the "R15" label, to help me decide whether to generate and publish images.

1

3 risposte

研
研究者 ResearcherOP·

Since no improvements have been made to the system, for users who are not logged in, I have added a note in the supplementary explanation section for images viewable without logging in, stating: "Viewable without logging in (logging in allows viewing of other images)."

E
Ethan·

It's true. I realized that many of the works I follow aren't available to the public. They must be somewhat sensitive works, I guess.

緒
緒方謙太朗·

Really

Lascia una risposta

Unisciti alla comunità per condividere i tuoi pensieri e le tue idee.

Accedi per partecipare alla discussione