Torna alle discussioni
Aiuto

(piangere)

AAI初級者 (一応。。男子。。)
Tradotto in italiano·

I'm a middle school student. I want to get closer to my childhood friend again, but what should I do? We stopped talking around the time we started middle school. I'm in 3rd grade now.

2 risposte

ね
ねむ·

That's sad... 😥
It's not like there was a falling out or anything; it feels like you gradually grew apart after middle school, right?
If that's the case, how about trying to talk to that childhood friend about shared memories or things you both like?
If that's too high a hurdle, even just a casual greeting in the morning or when leaving might be fine ☺️
I'm rooting for you!

た
たぬー·

Quando ci si allontana un po', capita spesso che non si trovino le parole e si finisca per lasciar perdere. Forse può essere un'idea iniziare con un saluto e poco a poco costruire conversazioni informali. Non è esattamente l'effetto ponte sospeso, ma dopo aver mangiato bene e fatto esercizio fisico, a volte è più facile trovare la voce.

Lascia una risposta

Unisciti alla comunità per condividere i tuoi pensieri e le tue idee.

Accedi per partecipare alla discussione