Quay lại thảo luận
Báo cáo lỗi· đã chỉnh sửa

⏳Rendering times (New Record?)

�𖤓Ch⩜osfl⩜me🐦‍🔥
Đang xem bản gốc·

sure just a moment😵

image

🙃Got a new record 😁
shouldn't 1800 be the max.?
image

1

2 phản hồi

や
やまびこ | yamabico·

またトラブル起きてるのかな?
だとしても、無料でも枚数制限無く使えるのは本当に有り難いと僕は思ってるよ。僕はね!

�
𖤓Ch⩜osfl⩜me🐦‍🔥OP·

I'm also glad that it is still usable. We now only have 10 renders a day in the priority queue, whereas unlimited renders like it used to have cost $20 per month. This shows what a great service we were able to use for free. I want this site to continue to flourish, which is why I'm writing bug reports and feature requests. In this case, I posted it because nearly 30 minutes for one picture is a bit extreme, don't you think?
🖖

Để lại phản hồi

Tham gia cộng đồng để chia sẻ suy nghĩ và ý tưởng của bạn.

Đăng nhập để tham gia thảo luận