Back to Discussions
Showcase

First original mecha

ププロダクションGAIA
Translated to English·

This is my first original mecha. She is the Machine Venus "Katherine," a non-combat android who excels at rescue operations.
image

9 replies

M
momo·

How unique! But why wear high heels for rescue work? Won't they get in the way?

プ

This is the basic form, and it changes to this form during rescue operations.
image

日

Something amazing is here!

こ

That's amazing😱❕ I heard it transforms into a flight mode, is that true?😂✌🕊️🌷

プ

My configuration does not include a transformation function, but I can combine with support mecha or equip options depending on the situation. I am a non-combat model, after all.

こ
@プロダクションGAIA

Oh, that's wonderful! 💕 Won't it turn out like Combattler V? 😁🕊️🌷

プ
龍
龍翔·

Cool

Leave a reply

Join the community to share your thoughts and ideas.

Sign in to join the discussion