Back to Discussions
Feature Request

Display such as "Viewable only by logged-in users"

研研究者 Researcher
Translated to English·

I had been browsing the gallery while always logged in, so I didn’t notice, but when not logged in, the images you can view are limited. Is there a setting for this? If there is such a setting, I would appreciate it if you could add a notation like "Viewable only by logged-in users," similar to the "R15" indication, to help me decide whether to generate and publish images.

1

3 replies

研
研究者 ResearcherOP·

Since no system improvements have been made, for users who are not logged in, I have added a note in the supplementary description field for images that can be viewed without logging in: "Viewable without logging in (logging in will allow you to view other images)."

E
Ethan·

It's true. I realized that many of the works I follow aren't available to the public. They must be somewhat sensitive works, I guess.

緒
緒方謙太朗·

Really

Leave a reply

Join the community to share your thoughts and ideas.

Sign in to join the discussion