Back to Discussions
Feature Request

Regarding the re-emergence of community articles due to replies.

たたぬー
Translated to English·

I often use the community, and I find it very convenient when articles I reply to get bumped up. However, I also read older articles, and there are times when I want to quietly say something that isn't worth bumping up at this point. In such cases, it would be helpful if there were a setting where the sender could indicate that it's okay not to bump the article. Based on past article content, I assume the admin side likely prefers not to have such a feature, but I offer this as a suggestion.

It would be nice if there was a feature like that.Vote
I won't use it, it'll just be a waste.Vote
There is a better way.Vote
Vote to see the results·Select all that apply·Ends in 6 days·Sign in to vote

1 replies

ニ
ニュー·

Good

Leave a reply

Join the community to share your thoughts and ideas.

Sign in to join the discussion