Back to Discussions
Chat

Video AI Voting

ススラームくん
Translated to English·

Vote for your favorite AI model🔥Vote for the best model! Deadline is 1 week.

WAN46%6 votes
LTX0%0 votes
Grok46%6 votes
I see8%1 vote
13 voters·Voting closed

7 replies

た
たぬー·

I vote for the videos being too costly to try all of them.

こ

It's been sent for review due to large data volume, and removed from the gallery so it can't be viewed - one vote for that! 😉👍✨🕊️

日

I don't understand any of it.

ス
スラームくんOP·

As expected, Glok is the most popular ✨️

L
LoneWolf·

WAN, because I only have free credits so I need to save up 😅

G
Giangi·

Ditto! And also because videos go under revision and never come back, or come out wrong the first (and maybe second) time...

ス
スラームくんOP·

I've also only been using free credits recently😂

Leave a reply

Join the community to share your thoughts and ideas.

Sign in to join the discussion