Back to Discussions
Help

Change email address

ここぶ
Translated to English·

Does anyone know where I can change my email address??
It says "Email address cannot be changed here", so then,
image
where could it be??

9 replies

こ

I think the email address you logged in with is displayed. If you want to change this, wouldn't you log in with a new email address?🤔

こ
こぶOP·

Thank you for answering. In that case, will it be a new account and cannot be carried over?

こ
こぶOP·

I am sorry that our conversation got a bit confusing. It looks like the address change feature was added today. Thank you very much for your kind and detailed response.

こ
@こぶ

As you said, it is not possible to transfer your data. Your profile and history data will also be that of the new account. 🕊️🌷

日

I think you should try logging out and logging back in.

こ
こぶOP·

Thank you for your response. Does that mean I will be able to change my address after logging back in?

こ
こぶOP·

I am sorry that our conversation got a bit confusing. It looks like the address change feature was added today. Thank you very much for your kind and detailed response.

S
SNoW·

Indeed, you couldn't change it until now, but we added that feature today. If you reload the page, you should see the option to change your email address.

こ
こぶOP·

So the new feature was added today! That was perfect timing! Thank you for answering.

Leave a reply

Join the community to share your thoughts and ideas.

Sign in to join the discussion