Back to Discussions
Bug Report

My refund has not been issued.

ぎぎにゃー
Translated to English·

I tried to generate an image with ChatGPT, but it hadn't appeared after 15 minutes. When I came back after checking the gallery, it had disappeared. It wasn't in the image generation section either. I'm noting this down as it might be a bug.

7 replies

日

That is a major bug.

ぎ
ぎにゃーOP·

Is that so!? Now we're just waiting for a reply from the management/admins, right?

日

It happens to me sometimes too, about 5 times in total.

S
SNoW·

I checked, but I could not find the situation you mentioned. Recently, there have been a total of 5 refunds due to GPT Image 2 generation failures, which you can check here: https://muryou-aigazou.com/ja/credits/history?type=use&category=image&model=18
Some of them took about 5 minutes to be refunded, so you might not have noticed them.

S
SNoW·

Thank you for your feedback! Thanks to you, we found a bug. For those who did not have their credits refunded due to an error within the last 30 days, we will process the refunds for you later.

ぎ
ぎにゃーOP·

I'm glad to hear that! Thank you 😊

S
SNoW·

The refund has been processed!

Leave a reply

Join the community to share your thoughts and ideas.

Sign in to join the discussion